We need to raise $4,000 before the events. We have been donating our time.Enrolling over 100 Schools has turned out to be a full time job, which leaves little time to find sponsors for the program.However, we have certain basic costs that need to be covered.
We are asking all participating art teachers to help us raise $100 in Kickstarter/Indiegogo type funds from themselves, fellow teachers and their school.
The goal is for art teachers to receive the $100 back and receive an additional $100 for another art project you are working on. You would receive your money back plus $100 profit!
Art Teachers will be Empowered to Significantly Help Their Students and School!
1) Your students will each receive a certificate for their participation in the Earth Day Art Event and Guinness World Record Attempt.
2) Your students and school will receive a website that will be a record of the event
3) We will provide your Principal with an Environmental Hall of Fame Certificate to give to the most deserving student at your school. Please ask your Principal to email us the name of the deserving student and the project they worked on so we can include it in the certificate. The student can have their photo with the Principal on the website
4) We will also give you a template to create Hope Award Certificates that you can give to all students in your school who have created Environmental Science Fair Projects. The students can hold their certificates as part of a group photo they will receive on your website. (This will also give your Science Fair Teacher to help you raise funds for the Kickstart/Indiegogo type campaign).
5) You can also give Hope Award Certificates to deserving Environmental Club Students. The students could hold their certificates as part of a group photo on the website. (This will also give your Environmental Club Teacher to help you raise funds for the Kickstart/Indiegogo type campaign).
6) Every student who participated in the Earth Day Art Event will be entitles to enroll in your school’s chapter of the National Green Team.
For your $100 contribution (or $1 for every student member) your School’s Environmental Club can become a chapter of the National Green Team. Each chapter is allowed participate in the National Green League, promoting a valuable Green Megatrend each month to help your school and city become more sustainable. Artwork from the Guinness World Record Art will be part of the theme for that month.
7) You can also give Hope Award Certificates to students who do wonderful projects to help the environment throughout the year.