Would you like to develop an online quiz of 25-100 questions based on one of the top articles about the environment or sustainability?
You can also develop an online quiz of 10-25 questions based on the most important environmental topic of the day.
- Participants will receive acknowledgment in the categories of Student, Teacher or Individual for their “mini-curriculum.”
- Each participant will receive the HOPE Award (Hero of Planet Earth Award) and national recognition.
- Individuals and schools nationwide will be allowed to use your online quiz as part of a school environmental curriculum.
- Individuals and schools nationwide will be also be allowed to use your online quiz as part of the environmental curriculum of the National Sustainability Association.
- The best entry in in each of the three categories will be inducted into the Environmental Hall of Fame in their school, city or state.
How to Develop Your Quiz
- Please choose the quiz you would like to develop from the list of articles here.
- You may recommend a different article if you wish. We will let you know within one day if it is approved.
- Email us the name of the article you have chosen and let us know your timeline.
- Go to Quia.com, choose Quia Web and set up a 30 day free trial to create a quiz for the curriculum.
- Choose the Multiple Choice question.
- Use the quiz as a learning opportunity, offering multiple choice options that teach content (see example here).
- Please email us to let us know when you have finished the quiz so we can review it and make suggestions.