Below are some of the benefits of joining the National Green Team League.
- Our goal is to help you transform your environmental club activities into a multi-media, 21st Century presentation!
- You will receive more mentors, be inducted into the Environmental Hall of Fame and receive national publicity!
- You will have your own customized e-book, blog and YouTube video. The video will be part of the National Association of Environmental Clubs YouTube channel.
- Your customized e-book will be part of your local Community Green Guide. The name of your community will appear on the top of the cover, followed by the name of your school, followed by the name of your environmental club. (Please see Sample Cover).
- Your environmental club can send the e-book out to your community, school, family and friends. The e-book will help your community “go green”! This will increase your environmental club’s recognition in your community and school. Please see Sponsorship Opportunity.
- Your environmental club will have a 4-page feature in the e-book. The first page will be a full page photo of your environmental club receiving the HOPE Award (Hero of Planet Earth Award) (please see 2009 Student e-Book).
- We will help your environmental club start a 3-5 minute YouTube in Autumn 2010 or the beginning of next year.
- We will help arrange for your environmental club to make a multi-media presentation at your school in Spring 2011.
- Upon completing 4 pages for the e-book, your environmental club will be inducted into your local Community Environmental Hall of Fame.
- Upon completing a blog, your environmental club will be inducted into your State Environmental Hall of Fame.
- Upon completing a video, your environmental club will be inducted into the National Environmental Hall of Fame.
- There is a possibility you can send the e-book to your mayor, or you could even participate in giving an award to your mayor, someone the mayor recommends who is helping your city “go green,” or the school administrator responsible for helping your school “go green.” For more info, please Go Here.
After you enroll, all you have to do is E-mail us your environmental club activities as an attachment by August or September. This should take less than 20 minutes. We will begin working on your e-book and blog, and then e-mail it to you for your input and review.